Best Redwood offers over 50 different pergola sizes and styles for most of our client’s budget. You can choose size combinations, from 8ft x 8ft until 20ft to 30ft; we also offer custom made service, if you don't find the size or style you are looking for with us, just let us know, and as soon as possible our pergola specialist will get in touch with you to show you best options.
We also design and manufacture custom metal anchors for setting your pergola upon request. *Metal anchors sold separately*.
Redwood Pergola Features:
- More 50 different sizes and styles
- Deck pergola, Attached pergola, Lattice pergola & Custom pergola
- Wood Quality B Grade and Clear all Heart
- 4 kinds of end rafters. Posts of 6" x 6"
- Open roof from 12” to 24”
- Post's measure (from 8ft minimum until 12ft maximum)
- 4 Different finishes (1905, 1910, 1910-M and NO stain)
- Custom Made
"At Best Redwood we provide the best wood quality to guarantee our products up to 5 years"
By construction standards, rafters are built horizontally along the width and perpendicular to the length and bracing. If you need a made to measure order we are able to desing what you have in mind.
End Rafters Options
We offer four different end rafter models, however, we are open to work with any customization outline of your own, all that it takes is a simple sketch, and we can develop and improve what you have in mind.
- If pergola's combination are bigger than 10ft x 10ft or equal, post sizes will be built at 6" x 6" and roof bars at 2" x 6"
- If pergola's combination are smaller than 10ft x 10ft, post sizes will be at 4" x 4" built, and roof bars at 2" x 4"
- Top roof bars are always 2" x 2" sized.
At Best Redwood we know the importance of the skin protection against the Sun UV exposure, for this reason our customers can choose the roof table's positioning of 2" x 2" with the separation that suits you better, you may also decide whether to place a screen or lath sheets.
Wood Grades Options
Clear all Heart
It's called Redwood Resistance due its support to different climates and environmental conditions.
Is the Finest architectural redwood grade. Clear all heart degree characteristics:
- Contains only heart's wood of the tree.
- It's free of all defects on one face.
- The reverse face is allowed slight natural wood imperfections.
B grade degree characteristics:
- Quality grade.
- Contains sapwood.
- Limited knots.
- And other characteristics not permitted in Clear all heart.
Stained Finish Options
Stained versions of our Transparent Premium sealant are available, for a different tone that keeps the natural wood grain showing. We offer four options: